Here are some places we love. Have you any others?
- Using wiki to create a learning community for chemistry teacher leaders
- Modeling meaningful learning in chemistry using structural equation modeling
- Using computer simulations in chemistry problem solving
- Case study applications in chemistry lesson: gases, liquids, and solids
- Why Are Some Reactions Slower at Higher Temperatures?
- Measuring Learning Gains in Chemical Education: A Comparison of Two Methods
- Flow Chemistry in Undergraduate Organic Chemistry Education
- “Molecules-in-Medicine”: Peer-Evaluated Presentations in a Fast-Paced Organic Chemistry Course for Medical Students
- Adapting Bottles to Digital Burets for Small Volume Titrations